I know who I am:
- I am someone who has overcome adversity so I am strong.
- I am someone who has been humbled by challenges so I am compassionate.
- I am someone who found ways when no paths were open – so I am creative and persistent.
- I am someone who has experienced blame and criticism warranted and unwarranted – so I am forgiving and generous.
- I am someone who has had little – so I am resourceful.
- I am someone who has lost a lot – so I am thankful for everything.
- I am someone who felt small in the face of things larger than me – so I am humble.
I am the person who is in control of my thoughts, my behaviors, and my beliefs in myself and others. That is who I am.